Aug 8, 1pm ——————————– LGBTQ+
Aug 8, 3pm ——— Trans Masc (POC Group)
Aug 22, 12pm — Trans Masc (Sunday Group)
Aug 23, 6pm — Trans Masc (Monday Group)
Aug 29, 1pm ——————————— Trans+
Sign up for each below!
Support Group Structure:
- Welcome – time for folks to log in and get comfortable.
- Introductions – completely optional, only if you want to introduce yourself!
- Community Guidelines – Schuyler will review these at each meeting, you can also view the participation agreement here.
- Meeting topic introduction by Schuyler – changes per meeting, often includes a small presentation or seminar from Schuyler.
- Group discussion – this will take the majority of the time and anyone who wants to share can.
This monthly support group is for trans masculine folks that are 18+. We meet monthly to discussed a specific theme. Each month, there will be two time options to accommodate as many folks as possible. Sign up for one!
This group is proudly sponsored by Vivobarefoot.
Per popular request, this is a support group is for trans masculine folks of color that are 18+.
This monthly support group is for LGBTQ+ folks. It is open to all folks LGBTQ+ (including questioning or those that are figuring it out!) that are 18+.
This monthly support group is for anyone who identifes under the trans umbrella. This includes folks who identify as transgender, gender nonconforming, nonbinary, agender, genderqueer, genderfluid, and anyone else questioning their gender identity. Because this is an affinity group, this is NOT for allies. It is also 18+.
Schuyler offers mentorship and life-coaching for folks from all backgrounds. His services are both ongoing or one-time. His work is quite diverse. He provides guidance for working with negative body image, navigating difficult conversations, coming out processes (both LGBTQ+ related, and not), and decision-making, building confidence and learning positive self-talk, managing and understanding emotions, and more. Schuyler also provides professional guidance, including career coaching and purpose-driven life-coaching. He works hard to reduce finance as a barrier.
Although this is not trans specific, The Alliance is very LGBTQ+ friendly and these support groups can be very helpful if you are in need!