Schuyler has visited over 70 institutions to discuss diversity and inclusion, specifically regarding transgender students and athletes. He has worked on advisory panels for the NCAA and USA Swimming. He has extensive experience reviewing and recommending D&I policies and working with groups to adapt and adopt best practices.
Schuyler’s services include:
- One-on-one counseling for D&I professionals, deans, heads-of-school, district officials and Title IX groups in formulating and implementing D&I policies and safe-school practices.
- Teacher workshops to connect with and better educate students to whom a teacher might not feel they can relate.
- Examples include:
- “Creating an inclusive, safe environment for all students” (3-hour session)
- “Fostering empathy across diverse identities” (3-hour session)
- Customized speeches and workshops for continuing education in diversity & inclusion, bullying, safe learning environments, and mental health.
In addition, Schuyler can be booked as a speaker for campus visits, educational conferences and events. Book him for a speech here.
For pricing and availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.